The Art of The Iron Giant Panel & Book Signing
The Art of The Iron Giant Panel & Book Signing写真視察
September 24, 2016
Sep 24, 2:00PM - 5:00PM
**UPDATE** General Admission tickets are completely sold out.
**UPDATE 8/28/16** Due to popular demand and limited capacity, PRE-SALE tickets for GENERAL ADMISSION will be sold for $5 on Eventbrite.
- Tickets will go on sale 11:30 PM (PST) Friday Sept 9th. Click HERE to purchase.
- General Admission Pre-sale ticket holders and people who have already purchased VIP seats (sold out) are guaranteed entrance.
- Seats for General Admission ticket holders will be on a first come first serve basis, standing room will also be available.
- Non-ticket holders ARE NOT guaranteed entrance if the event is sold out. We have a limited capacity in the gallery and cannot allow walk-ins once capacity is reached.
- People who purchase an Unsigned book along with their General Admission ticket on Eventbrite can pick up their book in store on the day of the event.
- Due to time constraints, each attendee is allowed only 2 signing items per person. Artists will not be doing sketches.
- If you do not purchase a book from us for signing, and you bring your own book, then an outside signing fee of $10 will be charged at the door.
- Max of 4 tickets per purchase per person.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds will be given if you cannot make the event.
Gallery Nucleus is honored to present Insight Editions' publication of the most beloved animation film, The Art of the Iron Giant. Finally we have a rare collection of concepts and artwork behind the scenes in this very book. Come join us in this most special occassion as our veteran artists & animators share stories from behind the scenes and see their development work on the movie. Bring your questions for the Q&A session and meet the artists one-on-one as they sign copies of the art book!
Teddy Newton Additional Story/Song Writing/Visual Development
Michel Gagne - Special Effects Animator/Supervisor
Alan Bodner - Art Direction
Dennis Venizelos - Background Supervisor
Chris Sauvé - Supervising Animator
Brian Gardner - Technical Coordinator/Technical Director
Greg Manwaring - Supervising Animatior
2:00 - 3:00 Artist Discussion Panel
3:00 - 3:30 Q & A (moderated by Ben)
3:40 - 4:00 Break
4:00 - 5:00 Book Signing
To check out more about the book, Cartoon Brew has an article about this exciting publication here.